Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thank you yesterday, thank you today, thank you every day in my life


  Everyone should have someone or something to be thankful for. My parents give my life, give a chance to feel the fantastic world. My friends keep you company when I am alone. Even the strangers I feel thankful for, because they might be my friends in the future. And here is some one that we often forget to thank, it’s ourselves.
     It’s yourself who suffer the worst time, who share the happiness together with you in your life. It’s yourself who feel the light and dark, the warm and cold together with you in your life. It’s yourself who share the laugh and the tears together with you in your life.
      
 When you success, squat to your shadow and say:” Thank you for making so much effort.”
         When you suffer, squat to your shadow and say:” Thank you for never giving up.”
         When you are tried, squat to your shadow and say:” Thank you for trying so hard.”
         Thank you yesterday, thank you today, thank you every day in my life…



4 comments:

  1. Blue Mather! I really appreciate the sentiment you expressed in this "giving thanks" piece. I think that we would all be healthier if we acknowledged ourselves every day as you express above:

    "squat to your shadow" and thank it for giving so much effort and for never giving up!

    Big sigh!

    I do wonder what a mathematician's perspective on "thanks" would be! What are mathematician's thankful for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think mathematician should be thankful for working out some very difficult problems and they don't suffer themselves too much with their complex ideas

      Delete
  2. Strange idea but i am conviced by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be thankful to everyday .That's really great~~~

    ReplyDelete