Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Some pieces of my life


Lunch
The best motivation to cook is hunger. Human beings have spent thousands of years to reach the top of the food chain. You can choose what you eat and how you cook. Cooking is the adventure of taste and the satisfaction of mouth and satisfaction.

Desk
The desk may be the first place to show the talent of art for some student. Although it’s forbidden and harm to the desk, it’s still very interesting. We even give a name to the scrawl: desk culture. It'a pity that I can't draw as good as this below:


Favourite piece of clothes
This is my favourite advertisement: Brief but not simple. Brief is an attitude to deal with the world. It is a complex world you can’t make everything simple, but you can make yourself brief, just like how you dress.
 
Shoes
Only the feet know whether you shoes are comfortable or not. There are many shoes look very beautiful, but suffer you a lot. Some shoes may fit some people but not you. The most important thing is to find shoes for you.
 
Roommate
This photo is taken few days before Halloween day. This is my roommate and his huge achievement for celebrate Halloween. It’s very excited to make a pumpkin cave. By the way the pumpkin is made in front of the Language institute.
 
Writing
It’s always my pain that my hand writing is ugly. I have tried many times practicing writing, but I didn’t success.This beautiful hand writing never belongs to me.
Tree
She is a fire tree in the autumn. She gives its green and vitality to the summer. Now she is giving her passion to the autumn. She is a fire now, she gives all her love and passion and her last dance this year.
Discovery
I was told what inside is the secret recipe of Coca Cola. But I think there is nothing inside. Even if the recipe exists, it shouldn’t be kept in such a public place where even somebody like me can get close. But anyway Coca Cola tastes good and the museum is very interesting.
This a corner of my life, do you want to share something interest in your life with us?



 

9 comments:

  1. You lunch seems so delicious, I want to eat...Your writing is also interesting, it's an attitude. Wish you happy everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the desk culture too. And I am wondering who drew the beautiful picture on the desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lunch !!!how do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also impressed by your lunch! And I want to eat too.. Who write the poem, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I need to appreciate the lunch you cooked for every day, and I am lucky to have the chance to enjoy it. The clothes on the photo you showed actually looks like a piece of cloth, haha, is that a T-shirt? I like the discovery journey to Coco cola, it seems interesting to know the history of the drink we drink for every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good blog. And I have a question: how to make the dish in your first picture. I very want to know that. I will appreciate it if you reply my comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First,boil the pork ribs. Second,fry the pork ribs with green onion and ginger, add some soy sauce and sugar. Then add water to contain all the ribs, heating. After boiled, add some salt and keep on boiling until the cooking liquor almost disappear.
      At last add vegetables and fry together a little bit.

      Delete
  7. what is the lunch??it looks so delicious!!also the photo of chuairui is so cute! How handsome he is !!hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your dishes.It seems that the pork ribs are really delicious.By the way,the color is also very good.That's perfect.

    ReplyDelete